- To use the company’s guiding stars, customer focus, honesty, speed, ingenuity, collaboration and organisation as reference points in our day-to-day work
- To comply with all applicable legislation and other regulatory requirements in respect of our products.
- To continually improve processes and products by working towards the quality objectives and action plans established each year.
Quality goals for 2016
- Delivery quality > 98%
- Delivery reliability > 98%
Environmental policy for Prido AB
- To be one of the industry’s leading actors regarding our impact on the external and internal environment.
- To protect resources by constantly improving products, working methods and procedures.
- To comply with all applicable environmental legislation and other regulatory requirements.
- To influence other stakeholders’ decisions/environmental awareness.
- To ensure that we have the resources and knowledge to work towards environmental objectives.
- To work towards established and annually-revised environmental objectives and action plans.
Environmental objectives for 2016
- To reduce total energy requirements for using all door models designed for external walls by 30% during the period 2013–2018 compared with the level for 2012.
The parameters to be measured and improved are the U-value for closed doors, the motor’s energy consumption and opening and closing times.