All folding doors are CE marked as per the Construction Products Regulation according to standard EN13241. Motorized doors are also CE-marked in accordance with the Machinery Directive, the Low Voltage Directive and the EMC Directive.
U-value ISO 40 mm sectional door
5,000 x 5,000 mm: 1.02 W/m2K
U-value for ALU 40 mm sectional door
5 000 x 5 000 mm:3.87 W/m2K
U-value ISO 60 mm sectional door
5 000 x 5 000 mm: 0,77 W/m2K
U-value ISO 80 mm sectional door
5 000 x 5 000 mm: 0.77 W/m2K
Class 2, in accordance with EN12426.
Class 2, in accordance with EN12425.
Wind load capacity
Class 3, in accordance with EN12444 and EN12424
Safety and certification
Safety was an important consideration during the development process, and the doors are designed and CE-marked
in accordance with the applicable standard for doors EN13241.
For example the doors are fitted with:
– Protection against wire breakage
– Spring break devices
– Slack wire protection on motorized doors
– Anti-derailment and finger-safe rails
– Finger-safe sectional joints on doors shorter than 2.5 m
– Optical safety rail on motorized doors
– Overload protection that prevents a person being “lifted” by the door.